MAY HAPPENINGS & Updates for May 2021
- TEACHER APPRECIATION WEEK May 3-7, 2021
- Freshmen Orientation 6 p.m.05/05/2021
- RJH/CHS Music Program 6p.m. 05/11/2021
- Senior Last Day 05/14/2021
- CGS Field Trip 05/18/2021
- CHS/RJH Awards Night 6 p.m. is now scheduled for 05/18/2021
- CGS Music Program and Kindergarten Promotion 6:30 p.m. 05/20/2021
- Graduation Practice and Senior Picnic 05/21/2021
- Graduation 2 p.m. 05/22/2021
- 8th & 9th Grade Field Trips 05/24/2021
- Junior High Fun Afternoon 05/25/2021
- RJH Reception, Promotion, and Dance 05/25/2021 (6-9:30)
- 6th & 7th Grade Field Trip 05/26/2021
- RJH Bike to Raymond 05/27/2021
- LAST DAY OF SCHOOL 11:30 Dismissal!!!! 05/27/2021
- Teacher In-service 05/28/2021
Dearest Parents of 6th to 9th Grade Students,
This letter is being written to help inform and prepare everyone for all of the upcoming events that we are planning for our Junior High Students. We, the staff at Chase/Raymond, have had to work and compromise a lot in order for all of these events to even happen.
Junior High Field Trips
After much consideration and discussion we would like to continue to give our students a chance to see things that they may never be able to see without the field trips. Destinations are still being researched. We are still working to overcome closings and lack of income raised this year due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We feel the Junior High field trips are worth keeping and we hope to continue them for a long time.
Current 8th Graders and 9th Graders. Tentatively Scheduled May 24, 2021.
Current 6th and 7th Grade on a trip during the day on May 26, 2021.
Junior High Fun Day- Activities, Reception, Promotion, & Dance
May 25, 2021
The next events we have tried to combine into a really great day. We have decided to combine the Jr. High Dance and Promotion into a very special day for all the students in RJH and current 9th graders.
Tentative Plan for the day include:
Picnic Lunch (11:40 - 12:30) - We would like to have at least 5 parents bringing/sponsoring food for the lunch.
Carnival/County Fair themed afternoon of games and events (12:30 - 3:30)
Reception Honoring 8th Graders and Current 9th Graders (6:00) - We will provide the cake and punch. Parents and families can bring in a few photos or decorate a small table to honor your student. Opportunities for pictures will be available. .
Promotion of the classes of 2024 & 2025 (7:00) We are asking all students to dress in nice clothes.
Junior High Dance (8:00-9:30) After promotion exercises are completed, students will have an opportunity to celebrate their achievements and enjoy a formal school dance. We need at least 2 parent chaperones.
Junior High Bike to Raymond- May 27, 2021
Get your bikes ready for an exciting morning ride to Raymond.
To make this day a success we will need the help of many willing volunteers. If you are at all interested please call the school and talk to me, Mrs. Habiger, or Mrs. McDonald. I hope we can answer any questions that you may have. We have been trying very hard to get the things back to as normal as possible.
Kylee McDonald (RJH Principal)
Roxanna Habiger (7-8th Sponsor)
Talisha Millar (6th Sponsor)